Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day


The little guy REALLY wanted to bring a treat for his class so we made these tonight. I'm so happy they turned out so sweet. The papers are double-sided so there is another pretty pattern on the reverse.

1 bag of "better for you" organic suckers (to make THOSE parents happy ;))
green pipecleaners
bee stickers
glue
treat bags & ribbon
heart punch!

I love that he wanted to buy boy AND girl Valentines (we also did pink flowers for the girls and blue for the boys). He even knew exactly which girl needed which princess card too (and got quite upset when I mixed him up) and did most of the writing himself.

I can't wait to do his first Valentine's page! (My plan is to steal all his lil cards once he's cast them aside a few days from now) ;) Does this mean I have issues?

1 comment:

  1. I think you are an awesome fun mom!!! Those flower suckers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete